Friday, August 13, 2010

2 Posts In 1 Day - Uh Oh

My sweet lil family!


Before I get too bogged down with other things for the weekend, I'll post some pics from a few weekends of fun!

Day at Harrington Beach and Kohler-Andrae State Parks
Since Ben and I now have an annual park pass (thanks sister!) we decided to check out some state parks along Lake Michigan a few weeks back. Couver definitely does not enjoy crashing waves.... :) But we enjoyed a great day with not-so-hot weather and took in the scenery!








Madyson's Baptism
Our little angel, Mady, had her Baptism last weekend, and our family came out to celebrate at church and after at Nate and Kelly's. We had a fun time, and then Ben and I headed to a friend's for a going away party.


Aly and her man!


Outside the church...


Ready for bed after that day!

Until then... Bethers

No comments:

Post a Comment